Close

• Tiny Explains Xscape’s Beef with Notorious B.I.G.

Tiny recently stopped by The Breakfast Club, where she spoke candidly about a plethora of different topics including her marriage to T.I., that infamous Mayweather photo and Xscape’s throwback beef with Biggie Smalls. Check out a few highlights from her interview below.

On Biggie dissing Xscape back in the day and calling them ugly in a song:
    “We did feel a kind of way. We were working on our 2nd album and Jermaine was like, ‘Biggie here. He wanna come to y’all show.’ We were like, ‘Hell nah! No!’ Then he came and Jermaine was like, ‘He wants to talk to y’all. He wants to meet y’all.’ We were like, ‘No!’ But the night that he passed, we were at the party and he asked to talk to me and Kandi. Kandi was like, ‘I’m not going over there. I don’t wanna talk to him.’ So I was just like I’m going to go over there and see what he’s talking about.”

“He just apologized and said that he should’ve never said it and how he was ugly too and how you guys look good now. And that was that. I just told him we weren’t feeling him at all. But I was glad we got to talk before he passed. It was on March 9th, the same night.”

Check out the video footage below: